What can I write about Romney's loss? Republicans thy name is stupidity. Lets look at the tape:
1) 2012: Republicans nominate a 65 year-old Mormon Harvard MBA who's lost a Senate bid and was a one-term Moderate Governor of Massachusetts. Despite Flipped-flopping, and pandering to moderates on every major issue, he loses.
2) 2008: Republicans nominate a 72 year-old cranky old fart who's never won an election outside of his safe Arizona seat and has spent that last 8 years attacking Conservatives and working with Ted Kennedy.
3) 2000: Republicans nominate a Harvard MBA and one-term Texas Governor who supports open borders and "Compassionate conservatism". Elected by a narrow margin, Conservatives support his every sell-out of Conservative principles. Bush II leaves office with one of the lowest popularity rating ever.
3) 1996: Republicans nominate a 73 year-old cranky old fart who's never won an election outside of his safe Kansas seat and is proud of being more moderate than George Bush.
4) 1992: Republicans stand by their leader - who's betrayed every conservative principle. He gets 36% of the vote.
5) 1988: Republicans nominate a 64 year-old Yale grad who's lost two Senate bids, flipped-flopped on every major issue, and was never won an election outside of a safe Texas Republican Seat
After calling Reagan a "Right-wing extremist" in 1980; he barely wins by falsely claiming he's a "Reagan Republican".
6)1980: Opposed by Bush, Bush II, Dole, and the entire Republican establishment Reagan is nominated and wins election. In 1984 he is re-elected with 60% of the vote.
7) 1976: Deeming Reagan "too extreme"; Republicans nominate a 63 year-old Yale Law grad who's flipped-flopped on every major issue, and has never won an election outside of a safe Rural Michigan Republican Seat. After declaring "Eastern Europe has never been dominated by the USSR" he is defeated by a Georgia Peanut Farmer.